Issues for discussion include:
- Recent oil pollution cases of significant impact
- What are the legal and practical remedies for fighting oil pollution available in the UK and Brazilian jurisdictions?
- Which Conventions are or are not in effect in either jurisdiction?
- Why have certain Conventions not been ratified? What are some pros and cons of adhering to such Conventions?
- Lessons to be learned and what needs to be changed for the future?
- Did the remedies work well?
This event will be hosted virtually on Zoom.
For further details or to register, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org